Thursday, August 26, 2010

My favourite things

Today I thought I would do a post on some of my favourite things. 
Although I treasure most of what I own, these are a few things that I have a particular liking for. 

 

Chanel perfumes 

Each one was given to me at a special time of my life by someone close to me

Coco Chanel  -  the love of my life
Premiere no5 - an incredibly strong inspirational woman 
Coco Mademoiselle - a dear friend 


 

I only wear Chanel on special occasions

 

Whenever I smell Chanel I remember all the good memories Ive had wearing it


 

I love costume jewelery
 I love big girly rings, pearl necklaces and statement earrings

 

I adore my fluffy apartment slippers , they remind me of black and white movies,
 and old hollywood glamour .


 

I buy a different colour every year

 

The bows on my four post bed and the black draping.  


  

 My grandmother made them especially for my bed and I made the satin bows.


 

My inspiration board 

Images that i love  

On the board there is an image of Audrey Hepburn that one of my
creative friends hand stitched for me , its waiting for a frame !

I also keep a look book of magazine
 tear-outs and collected images 


 

My BB !!!

I love my blackberry to death , it keeps me in touch with the people I love
Sandy+Victoria+BB love

 

My dirty old speedy

Gotta love it! 

Fits my whole life inside and goes with everything!

 

Bejewelled shoes  



 

Dior ultra gloss



Chanel cosmetics


 

Used and abused!

 

Books about fashion 


 

My daughter


 

Cupcakes

 

Macaroons 

(Donner Hay) 


 

Our puppy  

 

Fondue with Victoria

 


Just a few of my favourite things!

5 comments:

  1. love all these things where are your slippers from i must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peter alexander every year they relese a new colour !

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS DARLING!!! JUST FABULOUS !!! are you sure your from sydney and not from hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I am indeed from Sydney! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!

    ReplyDelete